[ v1.1.0 ]
- Blender v2.63a compatibility.
[ v1.0.11 ]
- Blender v2.62 compatibility.
- Matrix export fix (since Blender modify matrix row/column order in this version)
[ v1.0.10 ]
- Blender v2.61 compatibility.
- Face flags have moved to MaterialGameSettings (accessible under the Material when Blender Game is selected as renderer)
- Material image list export bug fixed.
[ v1.0.9 ]
- Blender v2.59 compatibility.
[ v1.0.8 ]
- Blender v2.58 compatibility.
[ v1.0.7b ]
- Fix the script header so it can be install using the Add-ons panel.
[ v1.0.7a ]
- Fix issues between v2.57a and v2.57b.
- Fix custom property export.
- Global error message fix for normal and advanced mode.
[ v1.0.7 ]
- Disable vertex indice lookup when vertex array optimization is off.
[ v1.0.6 ]
- Fix all compatibility issue between v2.56a and v2.57
[ v1.0.5 ]
- Constraints flags export fix.
- Custom properties export fix (now work for every type) -> Please take note that
custom properties are not transfered when open a Blender v2.49b file in v2.56x,
you'll have to input them back manually. (bummer, I know...)
- Multiple sound file export bug fix.
[ v1.0.4 ]
- Normals VBO offset fix.
- Material friction and elasticity export bug fix.
- DIM XYZ fix.
- Auto pivot center removed (buggy on some geometry, better do it manually)
- Fix bug when trying to optimize Empties
- IPO export value bug fix.
- Physic Constraints target/child object export bug fix.
- Better radius export (more tight clipping)
[ v1.0.3 ]
- Custom material properties fix (+ Material & World custom prop. export added.)
- Automatically convert quads to triangles (a mesh have to be the first in selection)
[ v1.0.2 ]
- Online Manual
- Export EMPTY type Object
- Vertex group material link bug fix
- Other minor bug fix to insure stability
[ v1.0.1 ]
- IPO support added
- Various minor bug fix
- Quads to Triangle auto-conversion removed. (buggy on multiple selection ~ waiting for fix)
[ Not Supported at the moment ]
- Cone Twist Constraints
- Scene Dim
- Scene Radius
- Scene Pivot
- Multiple World file export
[ TO INSTALL ]
1. Download the ZIP file in attachment to this post and uncompress it.
2. Open Blender, then select File > User Prefereces > Add-Ons
3. Click "Install Add-Ons" then select the Python (.py) script that you uncompress in Step #1
4. Click the "Import-Export" button (on the left side), then browse the list to find the "Import-Export: Export to SIO2 (.sio2)" entry and enable the checkbox on the right.
5. Click "Save as Default", just to make sure that the settings will be used next time you re-open Blender.
6. Select what you want to export, then File > Export > SIO2 Scene (.sio2)
7. Toggle the option that you want (bottom left of the file selection screen )
8. Select the SIO2 scene output directory.
9. Click the Export to SIO2 (.sio2) button (upper right corner), et voila!
[ MANUAL ]http://api.sio2interactive.com/sio2_exp ... manual.pdf